Opening in May 2020, Rawlings Park sits proudly within the Torhaven estate, providing wide green spaces for residents and visitors to enjoy year round. The park is a major investment for the community and features a bounty of recreational options for families to enjoy, including:
- 1.6ha of landscaped park, open space and wetlands
- Kick about area with soccer nets
- Basketball half court with backboard and net
- Balance beam and nature play
- Picnic shelter
- Drinking water fountain
- Viewing platform
- New footpath linking Rawlings Park to Torhaven Park.
Rawlings Park is located adjacent to Rawlings Road opposite the Deebing Heights State School. Turn into Polly Street off Rawlings Road and discover everything that this beautiful green space has to offer.